Delhi to Agra One Day Tour
Agra is an ideal destination for same day tour from Delhi and is very popular amongst Indians and foreigners for weekend tours. Our one-day sightseeing tour package for Agra and Mathura by Volvo Bus provides you experience of mixture of historic as well as religious excursion. Our trip includes :-
- TAJ MAHAL
- AGRA FORT
- Visit India's two UNESCO World heritage site – TAJMAHAL & AGRA FORT
- In-depth guided tour of iconic symbol of love marble structure Taj Mahal commissioned by Shahjahan, which is one of the seven wonders of world and Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah.
- Explore Mughal Architecture of huge Agra Fort, which was actually developed on Badalgarh Fort built by Raja Badal Singh and got significance as power center, when Mughal Emperor Akbar converted the same to Military Fort.
- Discover Lord Krishna's magic with prayer in Krishna Temple.
Delhi to Agra same day tour by bus will start at 6:30 am from Delhi and ends at 11:30 pm (approximatelly) at Delhi
P.S. - This tour will be held on 02nd November, 2020 and is chargeable separately which are exclusive of the meals or monument visiting charges.
- 1000 INR (For Indians)
- 25 Dollars (For Foreigners)